They're taking over my house! Seriously they are all over the place. I almost went around taking pictures of them but then I decided there were far too many messes along with them that I didn't want to document! Liam got a big bag of Lego's from Grandma and Grandpa Christensen! I'm glad he is putting all of that creative energy to good use (dad too)!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Lego Mania!
They're taking over my house! Seriously they are all over the place. I almost went around taking pictures of them but then I decided there were far too many messes along with them that I didn't want to document! Liam got a big bag of Lego's from Grandma and Grandpa Christensen! I'm glad he is putting all of that creative energy to good use (dad too)!
Labels:
lego mania
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lego Mania....so, is that Liam or Daddy??? ;)
ahh, good luck with that...how does it feel to have lego creations strewn about the house? He had some good lookin projects!
These toys intrigue me. I think I would enjoy playing with them myself.
Post a Comment