Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tinkle Tinkle our little star

"I did it! I did it! I put my pee-pee in the potty! Give me Five!" Is what Kailey cries each time she goes pee-pee on the potty. Kailey FINALLY went pee-pee on the potty for the first time this week and she is doing fabulously (at least with the pee-pee part!) I would have never guessed, before becoming a parent, that such an act would bring tears to my eyes! I was so excited for her success as little as it may seem! Good job Kailey! I added this little clip of her singing on the potty too because I thought the song and the way she sings it was fitting for the act (hee, hee, hee!)


5 comments:

Chieko said...

Horrray to Kailey!!! What a big girl!!!

The Oman Family said...

That is awesome! It really is amazing how getting a child to pee in the toilet can be such a big important day to a parent! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the video! I was so excited (and relieved!) when Brecken started using the potty too.
The lego pictures remind me of when I was little, my brothers were so obsessed with legos, they were everywhere!

The Special Reds said...

Congrats to Kailey! It really must be a big moment! I'm sure I'll cry when it happens!

Unknown said...

YEA!! Gotta love being a mom, pee and poo in the right place can make our day. Awesome.