Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Husband loves Me!

Bobby Made Chicken cutlets Brasciole with Lemon-pepper Capellini for dinner the other day. It was Divine!! I'm telling you I don't think I've ever had anything better for dinner. We liked it so much we had it for lunch the next day too. It has so many layers of flavor! This picture doesn't do it justice! If you are interested you can get the recipe here and here. (Just a warning, the website said it is a 30 minute meal. It took us MUCH longer but it was WELL worth it!)

5 comments:

Chieko said...

That looks delicious! What a nice guy. I didn't know Bobby was such a chef. The presentation is very impressive. Good job, Bobby!

Unknown said...

This is Bobby. Just so there isn't any confusion...I don't sit around watching Rachel Ray 30 minute meals...and there isn't white wine in our dinner, you can use white grape juice anytime there is white wine in the recipe. Remember I am a Food Science major and a Little Chef at heart. I am sure you can tell by the double chin and the fact I out weigh the wife and the kids combined. It sure was some good eats! I think on the 30th try of making the meal I might get it done in 30 minutes.

The Oman Family said...

That looks so good! I will have to try and make it!

Kristin said...

I'm making this tonight. Wish me luck!

Unknown said...

That looks awesome, defiantly on our gonna try list.