Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Our little caged animal

This is our lion cub...isn't she cute?
She really doesn't like these gates but she had fun making faces through it for us.

"Hi everyone!"

Oh those cheeks!

Liam lured Maddie in this little "contraption"
he made with the rocking chair, safety gate and pillows



Liam set her up with a whole basket of toys so
she was quite content in her little cage






6 comments:

Kristin said...

Neat gate! She is adorable.

Phillips Family said...

That first picture is one of the funniest pictures i have ever seen. I laughed out loud. She looks like quite the character...and those cheeks are icing on top.

The Oman Family said...

So cute! I love how Liam gave her toys to keep her busy.

The Special Reds said...

I love the gate! I've never seen one like that. She is so chubby and cute! To answer your questions, yes, Julianna was diagnosed with moderate autism last fall, finally, but she still has intense sensory needs. I tried the diet before I knew she had autism--I only did it four months because Julianna seemed to get worse--I did it mostly to help her potty issues. But, about the flours, I would just buy them from the big containers at Henry's or Whole Foods. Their flour isn't that expensive. I don't know what stores you have out there, but it's better to buy the flours that way than pre-bagged. I can mail you that cookbook if you want--I don't need it anymore! It's yours if you'd like--don't worry about paying me. Just email me your address! kerabug@hotmail.com.

Cassavaugh Family said...

So fun! She has such a cute smile. Now you need a video of that cute little hand and leg motion she had going sunday. That was hilarious.

And may I add that Kailey looked SO cute in that little plaid skirt and white shirt with the very cute curls!

Unknown said...

I love her, she is so cute and squishie. Liam seems to be such a good big brother.