Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

One year OLDER and WISER too... (Right?)

12 comments:

xunil2 said...

...and one year cuter...

Uh-oh. Did I just post that where my wife will see it?!

:)

Chieko said...

Haaaappy Birthday *clap* to you!

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday! You're 23, right? :)

Honey said...

Happy Birthday, Debbie! Have a wonderful day.

Phillips Family said...

happy birthday. Hope it is a good year for you.

Phillips Family said...

happy birthday. Hope it is a good year for you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Do you have a link to my blog?
http://www.ladybaillio.blogpsot.com

Kristin said...

Have a great day!

The Oman Family said...

Happy birthday!

The Mink Family said...

Happy Birthday Deb!! Hope you have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great birthday! Make sure you pamper yourself!

Lanette said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! When you were younger, did you ever think that people this old were REALLY old? Isn't it wierd to not feel THAT old at all? Sometimes I still feel like I'm in high school...and we're OLD now! Well, hope your day was great...I hope Bobby gave you a big ol' birthday kiss!