Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Princess Play

Kailey got new princess dress-up clothes for her birthday
from her cousins and is showing them off.
Blowing kisses
Checking herself out in the mirror and showing those sassy lips
The whole ensemble
Isn't she, I mean he, beautiful
Yes even Liam got in on the fun. He makes a pretty cute girl! Bobby was NOT thrilled about this but we had fun and I figure it's best to let him get it out of his system at 4 years old so hopefully he won't want to at 14 right?! Besides, Kailey plays with trains and trucks all day why can't he have a little fun with girl stuff! (I sure hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt!)

6 comments:

xunil2 said...

KEEP THOSE PICTURES OF LIAM. They will come in handy as blackmail when he is a teenager/ young adult.

Like, if he's dating someone you don't think is appropriate, show her the pictures of him in the dress....

If he's hanging out with friends who are bad influences, show them the pictures.

Etc.

Debbie and Bobby said...

good idea!

Dan and Melissa said...

Good job Liam...I thought you were your sister for a minute! Don't worry my brother would play dress-up with us all the time...it's FUN!
Your kids are sooo cute Debbie!!!

Mary said...

I just realized reading the comments that the last pictures were Liam! Oh that is soo funny!!

Chieko said...

I thought for a second, "Wow, I never realized that Kailey looked like Liam..."

It WAS Liam!

Yap. Get that out of system now.

The Oman Family said...

That is funny. Looks like Kailey loves her dress ups. Sam wouldn't be too happy to see his boy in a dress either.