Where did you meet your husband? Well, we knew OF each other in our high school years but we officially met a few months after he returned from his mission in El Salvador and I was living with my parents between attending BYU-I and BYU-Provo. We met at an institute class and went on our first date about a month later.How long did you date for before you were married? Exactly one year from our first date to our Wedding date
How long have you been married? 6 years this past June
What is your favorite feature? his blue eyes and I love Love LOVE his smile (oh those cute dimples!)
What is your favorite quality? His desire to be good and to take care of his family.
What is his favorite food? Chocolate-- preferably Dove or Symphony bars.
What is his favorite sport? Definitely football, but he likes to keep up on all kinds of sports.
When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was in July of 01 at a park in Canton, MI. I remember being scared and we even talked about it for like 5 minutes before it actually happened!
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Get the kids to sleep and veg on the couch together.
Does he have any hidden talents? Well this isn't hidden to our family, but not many people know that Bobby likes to cook. I often go to him when I have a question like "what temp. does the chicken need to cook to? " etc. He has wanted a kitchenaide practically our whole marriage. Maybe someday it will happen.....
How old is he? 28....almost 29.

Who said I love you first? He did. I remember we were in the car and he was driving me home. he said "I think I love you"
What is his favorite music? does ESPN radio count as music??? he doesn't really have one favorite. I've turned him into a bit of a country music listener but I wouldn't call that his favorite. I would say anything that has a good beat.
What do you admire most about him? His ability to stay calm in just about any situation. I always blow things out of proportion and he has this ability to take control of the situation and help me realize whatever is going on isn't as bad as I've blown it up to be. Also, his love for his children. He loves to spend time with the kids and is often a big kid himself. They absolutely LOVE it. Kailey prefers her daddy over anyone and I can't say I don't blame her.
What is his favorite color? Blue
Will he read this? Yes
Who do you tag? whomever hasn't already done this tag and would like to. (do it, it will make your hubby feel good!)
5 comments:
Hi Debbie! Thanks for finding me on Facebook! Glad to see your family pictures and info!
That is funny, Sam said the "I think I love you" line to me too. We miss you guys!
That was so fun to read. It's not too often for me where I know the husband and the wife!
How cute! You guys are such a cute couple!!
Post a Comment