Monday, September 29, 2008

Liamisms

Tonight while I was reading The Book of Mormon with Liam, he was very obviously not paying attention so I stopped:

Me: Liam, are you listening?
Liam: Yes
Me: Tell me something that I read?
Liam: He stops to think for a minute, then looks up at me and says or rather asks with a smile, That it came to pass?

7 comments:

Duludes said...

Classic. Man your kids are at that stage I just love. They say the funnest things. I'm glad you share with us all the "Liamisms". Hey is that Ashlee and Josh, Ashlee are roomate. If it is can you send her a email saying I would love to be invited to her blog since its private. Thanks

Debbie and Bobby said...

Yes it is and I will send her an email letting her know!

Melanie said...

lol.That's great. Gotta love the smart things they say!

Dan and Melissa said...

Ha ha ha...so he might not have been listening this time but looks like he listens ALL the other times!
What a cute guy!

The Oman Family said...

That is just too funny!

Mary said...

Oh he is goood!

The Oman Family said...

Sam does the same thing.