Big brothers are the best! Maddy just thinks Liam is great! When he gets home from school she longingly looks at him waiting for a glance her way and when he gives her some attention she just jumps out of her skin. It is fun to see! He can really get her going with the giggles. This was the tail end of the fun (isn't that how it always goes with the camera?!) but shows a little of the fun they were having!
5 comments:
Lukey says, " So cute. That baby is so cute. I like her pretty face." And then he wants to know what you guys were watching...we're a little obsessed!
That is adorable! I love it when the kids get along. She looks like she really does love him. So cute!!
That is so cute! It made me smile. What a loving family!
I love that giggle and how she jumps in her saucer. What is it about boys that just are so funny?
Debbie, I love your blog, and what cute kids! Kailey looks JUST like you! Come check out my blog too! I try to keep it updated...
Post a Comment