Bobby, Debbie, Liam, Kailey, Madison, Avery
So Kailey likes cheese. alot. It is one of about 3 things she likes alot. She likes to sit in this chair to eat her cheese and then..... well, the video will show the rest. She shares her ABC singing skills as well.
I wish I had her energy!!!
That was funny and cheesy at the same time...hahaha. She should look into being a cheerleader with her ability to scream and jump at the same time.
That is so cute! I love the cheese dance...my kids love cheese!
What a cutie! I love the dance. And the ABC song accompanied by Maddie.
The move isn't working! Darn! I wanted to see what all this cheese business was about!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wish I had her energy!!!
That was funny and cheesy at the same time...hahaha. She should look into being a cheerleader with her ability to scream and jump at the same time.
That is so cute! I love the cheese dance...my kids love cheese!
What a cutie! I love the dance. And the ABC song accompanied by Maddie.
The move isn't working! Darn! I wanted to see what all this cheese business was about!
Post a Comment