Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Getting re hydrated after some serious trick or treating

We are almost all looking the right way!

Name: Kailey MacKenzie
Mission: Speedily Trick or treat in all her cuteness

Kailey and her pumpkin

Liam and his pumpkin

Yah, getting them to all look forward was not happening

Pumpkin row

Getting ready to go!

Carving the pumpkins (this took all week)

My little Snow White

Back pack, Back pack...oh wait....is that Dora?

My little Diego

Our lil' Pumpkin

The bow on her head is my "she's a girl" touch

7 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

I love those carved out pumpkins...GOOD JOB!
BUt I especially love that adorable BABY PUMPKIN;)

Chieko said...

I love "she is a girl" touch. You guys did a serious carving pumpkin job! The one in the middle seems kind of resemble Bobbie's smile...or is it just me? They are all cute pics!

Phillips Family said...

Great Costumes!!! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!!

The Oman Family said...

Cute costumes. I like the pumpkin carvings too. Looks like you all had a fun time.

Anonymous said...

Your baby is the cutest pumpkin ever! And the hairbow is a great touch.

Mary said...

I can see how pumpkin carving took all week--you carved a whole family! Wow!

Heather said...

Everyone looks very cute and I love the pumpkins!