Friday, October 31, 2008

Our plethora of fall picks


I have a bunch of fall picks that I just haven't gotten around to posting so I figured I would just put them all together. Here is a little of what we have been doing this fall:



This is what you get when you have empty baby food jars and holiday paint. They are a little rough around the edges but I thought they were pretty cute. Now I just have to figure out what I can store in these tiny jars!

The kids salt dough Halloween projects

A typical look from Liam

Sweet Madison and me with pink eye, ugh!

The guy driving the hay wagon was so laid back and let the kids climb in the tractor. He even let Liam and another little girl ride with him on our way back.

What are they looking at down there?

Corn Maze

What a cute little boy, if I don't say so myself!

And her too!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What fun and cute fall pictures! I miss the Michigan fall.