Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Tagged

10 years ago: I was in my senior year of highschool, 4th in my class, seminary president, and in MUCH better shape being heavily involved in athletics.

5 Things on my list to do tomorrow (not in any order): 1) Laundry 2) clean house 3) Play with my Liam and Kailey 4) take Liam on a "date" 5) Try and find time to myself or with Bobby

Things I Enjoy: 1) blogging 2) Being with family 3) Going on dates with Bobby 4) Playing with my kids 5) playing sports

What would I do if I were a billionaire?: I would pay off the house, and fix/redecorate inside and outside the house, plan a lovely family vacation and probably get something that each of us really wants (me: a sewing machine Bobby: a flat screen tv, Liam: more trains trains trains Kailey: paint). Then I would put the rest in savings for the kids and us.

3 of my bad habits: 1) Eating junk food 2) Playing with my hair 3) Worrying too much about what others think of me.

Places I have lived: Detroit, MI, Rexburg, ID, Provo, UT, Mt. Pleasant, MI

5 jobs I have had: 1)Subway Sandwich Artist 2) Geology Tutor 3)Parks and Rec special events planner 4) community center youth counselor 5) assistant program manager for BYU Americorps

5 things people don't know about me 1)I can tie my hair in a knot with one hand 2) I was a varsity softball pitcher for 4 years 3) I'm left handed 4) I am an American Idol fan (I enjoy watching others talents that I DO NOT possess!) 5) I'm the youngest of seven kids and my baby that is due in 2.5 weeks will be grandchild number 26!

I tag Heather, Nan, Marta, Lauren, and Adam

1 comment:

Real Life Roberts said...

I love American Idol too. It's on tonight! It's funny that I look forward to that every week and it doesn't get old!