We pulled out just about every candle and relight it for Kailey to blow out and....
This was the fun reaction we got every time, So cute!
My 27th Birthday was the 25th of February. Bobby and the kids were very sweet. Bobby got up through the night with any wakeful children, went and got me a bagel, and doughnut, for breakfast, some flowers, and took Liam to school. He also made me a beautiful cake and let me go out to the store by myself. Liam also got me some lovely valentine socks and chocolate rolos and gum. It was a nice day with the fam. Probably the best gift was that everyone was happy and healthy!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Debbie. Glad you got to have time to yourself!!
Deb-
The "BIG" day has come and gone, but I have been thinking about you non-stop ever since your birthday. I'm glad to hear that you had a wonderful day! You deserve it! Can you believe those craving days are almost over? They only last a short while. Sad. I hope all goes well for you the next little bit!
Ash
P.S. Bobbie did a great job on your cake!!
Happy belated birthday! You are beautiful! You deserved to have the best day! YEAH! I love the tights on Liam...and your little girl doing a 2nd dip in the tub...happens regularly at our house! CUTE!
Post a Comment