Monday, March 17, 2008

Some changes we've made this past year....


After: Liam's room




I couldn't find a before of Liam's room but it just had white walls before.


Before: Our room
After: Our room


okay so we didn't really change much in here except our furniture and the curtains, but I like it better anyway! Yes that is a changing table in the corner patiently waiting for a baby to occupy it soon... hopefully REAL soon.

Before: Family room
You can't see real well but there was some LOVELY "welcome" wallpaper up with matching curtains that was a pain to get down but looks MUCH better now. It doesn't look like a huge change but if you experienced it first hand you would definitely notice a difference. We barely did the family room so we still need to rehang our pictures.


After: Family room




After: Kailey's room


We are still working on getting some more wall decorations...that is what garage sales are for and it is almost the season woo-hoo!

3 comments:

G said...

I'm so impressed with how much you guys have done. I hope we'll have as impressive of a display when we hit one year!

Those stripes in Kailey's room are TOO CUTE! Love it!

The Oman Family said...

So cool! The house looks so cute! Even the slightest change makes a big difference.

Real Life Roberts said...

Wow! You are way prego and doing all these renovations? I'm impressed! Lots of cute ideas! Congrats on being a 1 year old home buyer...we're close to our 2nd year...it does go fast!