I'm posting this for Liam because he took the picture. He snapped a better picture of Kailey than I can usually get! She was in a photoshoot mood though and kept stopping to pose and say "cheese!" Wish I could get so lucky!
Hi Debbie. I enjoyed a glimpse into your family's life! Our family is moving to Mt. Pleasant this summer, so I was excited to find your blog. We are currently living in the Middle East, and enjoying our sunny winter. The snow in Michigan scares me! Feel free to visit my blog. I'd love to know how you feel about Mount Pleasant.
2 comments:
Hi Debbie. I enjoyed a glimpse into your family's life! Our family is moving to Mt. Pleasant this summer, so I was excited to find your blog. We are currently living in the Middle East, and enjoying our sunny winter. The snow in Michigan scares me! Feel free to visit my blog. I'd love to know how you feel about Mount Pleasant.
http://www.krisandco.blogspot.com/
That really is a good picture. Impressive!
Post a Comment