Debbie was induced today and 12 hours later at 6:33 pm we were blessed with our new little girl! She is such a cutie! She was 7 lbs 8 oz and 20 1/4 inches. We had a couple names and we both felt that she definitely looks like a Madison. We are very happy, to say the least, that all went well.
11 comments:
Congrats! I'm glad all went well. Madison is a great name. If Joel and I every have a girl that is one of the names we like. She looks lovely. I hope that you are able to get a little rest Deb. Hugs and Kisses
Congrats!! I am glad to hear all went well & look forward of more pics of this new little cutie! I also love the name Madison!!
Congratulations! She is cute and she looks like a MacKenzie. I'm glad everything went so well. I look forward to more pictures.
Congrats! I am glad she finally joined your family. She looks like a MacKenzie for sure!
Yippee!I agree with everyone else...she looks like a MacKenzie! Too cute! Congrats you guys!
Congratulations!! Yea for girls!
Congratulations! We are very excited for ya'll and glad that everything went well!
Congrats! Twelve hours of labor on top of having to be induced and be overdue must have been difficult! But you did it, great job!!! She is beautiful.
YEAH!! I'm so glad you're not prego anymore and you can actually hold you're sweet Madison! I love the name. she definitly looks like your other two, right?
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl. I hope you're feeling well and will look forward to seeing more pictures.
All of your kiddos are so darn cute!!! And love the before and afters of the house. How fun!!!
I don't have your email...so if you could email me that'd be awesome. I want to send you an invite to our blog!
Thanks
Nicole
here's our email: jndrysdale@gmail.com
Post a Comment