Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby isn't done baking yet

Well my due date has come and gone :o( Yesterday was "the day" but much to my dissapointment the baby still wants to cook a little longer. If the baby doesn't come on its own at least by next Monday we will probably help it a long by inducing. I've been hoping this one would come naturally( I've been induced with the other two either early or on time), but I'm not thrilled about going much more than a week over so we'll see how the week goes...

4 comments:

The Oman Family said...

I am so sorry Debbie! I know how you feel, Melissa was a week late. I sure hope this one comes soon! Good luck!

G said...

Man, there's nothing worse than having someone ask when you're due and having to answer a date in the past. Both my kids were late too. I'm sorry and good luck!

Parkes C. said...

Deb,
Sometimes I wonder if a due date does really mean anything after all. I think that they come when they're ready- even though we'd like to make all the calls.

Can you believe that in a matter of a week (hopefully minus a few days) that you and Bobby will have 3 children? How exciting! I wish you the best of luck and hang in there!!

Ruth P said...

Debbie,
Hopefully your little one has already come, but if not, the day is super soon! I just wanted to let you know that the adjustment to three kids was a lot easier for us than the adjustment to two kids. I can't wait to see pics of your new baby! Newborns are so sweet!