
Here are some more pics we've taken the last few days. It has been so much fun to have a new little one in the home. Liam was SO excited when we first brought her home and that night as well as random times he asks "Do we get to keep her?" Bobby told him that "Yes, we paid for her" Kailey has been sweet and will just
occasionally pat her the baby softly and say "baby" then run off and play. She doesn't take much interest yet but at least she
doesn't seem to jealous yet. I think the true adjustment will come when Grandma Christensen goes back home. Right now the kids have her wrapped around their little fingers. It is has been a fun week for everyone!
Oh by the way, my labor was only about 9 hours (Bobby was a little off but that's okay!) I was induced and the pitocin stage was like 6 hours but once they broke my water it went really really fast. The best labor/delivery for me by far! Recovery has been pretty good too. I'm definately tired at the end of a day but appreciate how smooth it has all gone for me.
5 comments:
She is so cute! Glad the kids like her. Hopefully that continues.
Congrats!
Congrats! She is beautiful and I am glad to hear all went well. Your family is so cute!
What a cute family! She is so pretty...I love her little cubbly face...from what it looks like in the pics. You look great in the "post-partum" pics!
yes, if we have a child with out the trademark mackenzie chubby cheeks we will wonder where they came from!
Good looking baby!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment