Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Photo Shoot

My wonderful Friend Kristin came over to do a photo shoot with Avery last week. Doesn't she do great work!?! Avery was cooperating really well too and kept giving spontaneous smiles, it was wonderful!


Sweet baby toes

With the Tulips in our backyard

Gotta do the naked shot right?

Minus my post-pregnancy triple-chin, I love this pic, lol! Just have to remind myself it will be gone soon enough...


Another one of her sweet smiles


She looks like a little porcelain doll in this one!
Thanks Kristin for your great work and helping us preserve some memories!!!

8 comments:

The Oman Family said...

She is so cute! The pictures are great too. Congrats.

Lanette said...

OKAY....holy cow. Those are beautiful! I can't believe she spontaneously smiled like that--adorable. She so beautiful, Debbie. Thanks for posting those, I loved them.

p.s. when I have another baby (not prego yet) I'll try to post my triple EVERYTHINGS, seeing as I gain 50+ lbs. every stinking time!! You look great in that pic...I never would've noticed if you hadn't pointed it out, silly girl.

Honey said...

Those pictures are priceless! So precious!

Phillips Family said...

We think she looks a lot like your other kids...suppose that is good. Great pictures.

The Mink Family said...

Beautiful.... simply beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful!!

Chieko said...

Just beautiful!! And you look great! I wish I had been in my photos Kristin took. (When she did mine, I was not showered and looked horrible, so I requested not to include me....darn it.)
I love the color editing on the one with tulip.

Real Life Roberts said...

She is so beautiful! I never got to congradulate you guys! WOW! What a big step to add another! Hope all is weel in the adjusting period...