Monday, May 31, 2010

What did you do on your sabbath?
we cleaned....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Kailey had a grand ol' time downstairs with the baby powder while we were finishing lunch. According her she was making it snow. According to me it meant this was not a day of rest. A week later we are STILL finding powder on things. But at least she had fun!

4 comments:

The Mink Family said...

Oh my..... that looks like a huge "cleaning job"! And a lot of fun for her too!!

Cassavaugh Family said...

I'm not so sure she clued in to the mess... :) Deep sigh, that's an awful mess! I can imagine doing something like that as a kid. But I'm sure glad I wasn't the one trying to clean it up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! I feel for ya...

Real Life Roberts said...

Oh my...you are a lot better than I would be! She is so cute, how could you be upset at her...