Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Avery Jane

Avery Jane
Born April 15th, 2010
6lbs 7oz 19 1/2 in








Well here is the newest addition to our family, little Avery Jane. She is such a sweetie and already so alert. This kids just love her and want to kiss her head over and over and hold her. Kailey likes to sit beside me and feed her baby while I feed Avery. She is already quite alert and attentive to voices and between night time feedings I got a whoppin 7-8 hours of sleep!!!! (it helped that I went to bed by 9:30pm) I'm starting to feel a bit more human now but I'm going to enjoy my moms help for 3 more days before reality sets in.

8 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Congratulations. She looks great.

The Oman Family said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I hope you continue to get some sleep. Good luck with everything.

The Special Reds said...

Congrats McKenzie Family! She's so cute and I like her name!

The Calkins said...

congrats!!! she is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! She already looks like a MacKenzie. And 7-8 hours of sleep, that's amazing!! I'm lucky if I get a 3 hour stretch these days.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Let me edit what I said, 7-8 total, between 30min-1.5 hour wake ups. She doesn't go longer than 3 hours sleeping but I get back to sleep pretty easily.

Mary said...

Congratulations!! I love the last picture--pushed out bottom lip like "put me back in there where it was warm"! Hope you're hanging in there okay . . . always a little scary once your Mom has to leave . . .

MJ said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful family!