Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just a few things

Kailey licking her chocolate cupcake leftovers. Didn't you love doing that as a child? (shoot I still love too) We've been able to really find some nice recipes/prepackaged goodies without gluten.
This one up above has been driving me a little crazy lately and it is takes all the patience I can muster to make it through a day with her. She really is such a sweetie. She is caring and oh so loving but she is also independent, stubborn, and strong-willed all of which are not the most desirable qualities when you want/need them to obey. I have to keep reminding myself they will be wonderful qualities when she is an adult so patience Debbie, patience.

She's one month already, oh how the time flies! Love this little face as much as the other little faces running around this house; she is so sweet. She is doing her job eating, eating, eating (and pooping, Liam always likes to add). She started giving us some good smiles around 3 weeks and she has even made a few of those sweet baby cooing/talking sounds. Mostly she still sleeps a lot though. I just love having a new little one so fresh from heaven! Stayed tuned for Blessing pics in a few weeks!!

No comments: