I find them everywhere: dirty, clean, stinky, stained. I even have a basket of them who's mates are missing in this house somewhere and look up above....there is a pair in MY POCKET! Anybody else have this problem? Oh yes....they ARE my nemesis.
I LOVE IT! Yup, I find socks everywhere but I have a few less feet in the house to leave the droppings. Yup - feet poop really gets to me! What is so hard about putting them in one place. People learn to use a toilet and do that in one place. What is so different about socks?
4 comments:
I LOVE IT! Yup, I find socks everywhere but I have a few less feet in the house to leave the droppings. Yup - feet poop really gets to me! What is so hard about putting them in one place. People learn to use a toilet and do that in one place. What is so different about socks?
We have the same problem here. Socks are everywhere and I have a big shoebox full of mismatched socks.
Cute post! Those little ones are cute. The problem ones are bigger ones...
SOCKS are the BANE of my existence! I'm am so with you on this one...
(the only redeeming quality about this issue is that you've got a sweet little baby to wear "the enemy.")
Post a Comment