Monday, September 22, 2008

No Cake Please

For the third year in a row Kailey has refused to eat her cake. To put it mildly, she's a picky eater. She certainly didn't learn this from me because I can probably eat a whole cake by myself! But, I recently discovered that she will lick suckers so....

At least she enjoyed one of these!

Do you mind? I'm eating my sucker!

MMMM!

p.s. these videos are taking FOREVER to upload so despite my desires to add some more I will stop for tonight. (I have a great video of Kaily dancing in her "birthday suit" on her birthday after a bath but I'm still trying to decided if it is appropriate to post-- so HILARIOUS!)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

So funny! In a few years she'll say, "Me? Not like cake?" And you've got the video to prove it. :)

Duludes said...

That's to cute. I don't think I have ever heard of a kid who didn't like cake before. Silly little girl. I'm sure she will grow out of that.

Dan and Melissa said...

Debbie, that sounds like my kids! They wont eat cake but give them dirt and they are HAPPY!
Go figure!
By the way ...she is adorable and I love her hair.

Phillips Family said...

Adam has taken it upon himself to volunteer to eat the cake...so no worries.

Melanie said...

Well, at least she got something she liked...too bad about the cake!

Nathan said...

She looks SO much like you, Debbie!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Hey Nathan!

I'll take that as a compliment :o) I've had a lot of people notice that lately, that I'm starting to finally notice it.