Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Song and gifts

Kailey tried with all her little heart to make this thing blow but she just didn't have the same success Liam did
puzzles + little girl makeup+ little people blocks = one happy Kailey
Oh, this looks like fun!

The puzzles


Happy Birthday to you Sweet Kailey!

3 comments:

Heather said...

It looks like she had a great birthday! Good job. I am always relieved when they are all over because of the work it seems to take. You did a great job!

Kristin said...

Very impressive Mickey Mouse. Are you the artist?

Debbie and Bobby said...

Thanks Heather!

I wish I was an artist Kristin! I cheat...I use a coloring page behind saran wrap. then I draw the icing onto the saran wrap and flip it over onto the cake and voila! It is a fun little trick I learned from somebody in my sister in laws ward.