Today was Kailey's first day of preschool! She had so much fun. She had a little preview the day before with an open house that I took her too but she didn't really understand that she would be going back for a couple hours the next day. She was like "c'ya later!" and darted in. I of course hung out for a bit to take pictures and play. When Liam and Maddy and I came to pick her up from the playground she came running and gave me a big hug then Liam took over and wanted to hold her hand to the van, until they got sidetracked blowing seeds from dandelions. They must've wore her out though because she quickly fell asleep in "quiet time" which usually only happens when she is sick. Glad she had so much fun!
YEAH! I'm glad she seemed to enjoy her fun preschool. That is so cute that Liam was such a good big brother and escorted her to the car. I heard about the drop off incident. I feel bad that you guys could have used the offer to help after all. I should have been just a little slower to leave.
Hey Debbie, this is Charisse "Livingstone" you are going to think I am a major blog stalker. I found your blog through facebook. Your kids are darling. We have a blog too, it is allenarchieve.blogspot.com I was pregnant with my daughter Ashley when I made it, and I totally thought that was how you spelled Archive. Oops!
9 comments:
YEAH! I'm glad she seemed to enjoy her fun preschool. That is so cute that Liam was such a good big brother and escorted her to the car. I heard about the drop off incident. I feel bad that you guys could have used the offer to help after all. I should have been just a little slower to leave.
It's so nice when they just want to do something different.I love it when there's no crying involved! Did you decide to put Liam in Kindergarten?
Glad her first day went well. Melissa's backpack has the princesses on it, not Elmo, but they look the same color!
Hey Debbie, this is Charisse "Livingstone" you are going to think I am a major blog stalker. I found your blog through facebook. Your kids are darling. We have a blog too, it is allenarchieve.blogspot.com I was pregnant with my daughter Ashley when I made it, and I totally thought that was how you spelled Archive. Oops!
You have the cutest little girl. I can't believe you have so many kids and stuff...we are getting old!!!
I'm so glad you found us. Aren't blogs great?! Such a good way to keep in touch with people! Your family is adorable. Keep in touch!
That is so cute Liam held her hand! What fun little friends! I'm getting choked up just thinking about these little kids getting all grown up.
Fun pics! I love checking up on you guys. You have a darling family!
Just growing up! Your hair looks so cute in the picture! What a beautiful mommy.
Post a Comment