Monday, March 30, 2009

Here's some fun, look who's one!!!

This year has simply flown by I can't believe my baby is one! She had a fun day and here is a little bit of what it included:
My poor mutilated cake

Maddie's personal cake. It is the little Baby Einstein Caterpillar, whom she adores!


This is the culprit who mutilated my cake!

This is the casualty....but I couldn't be too upset. It was my little Kailey who dug in. After 3 and 1/2 years of saying no to cake she finally took the plunge and OBVIOUSLY enjoyed it :o)

Maddie and her new Care Bear Ball

Maddie and her new ball poppin machine

Maddie and her new word book

Well we thought for sure that Maddie was FINALLY going to be our one to dig into her own personal cake, but it was not happening. She was so dazed and confused and when Bobby stuck her hand in the cake she just busted out crying! I think it must have been all the hype and attention because she is our big eater and usually doesn't have a problem eating whatever is in front of her and afterwards she was sneaking bites for my piece of cake.

5 comments:

Honey said...

I just want to squeeze her cheeks - she's adorable! Happy Birthday to Maddie!

Chieko said...

Happy Birthday Maddie! I can't believe she is already one! I love your cakes. Good job!

Mary said...

Oh that ball poppin machine in the BEST (even for two year olds turning three!) and what a awesome mom--TWO cakes? And pretty cute ones too I might add. Happy 1st little Maddie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Maddie!

Cassavaugh Family said...

I LOVE the caterpillar cake - SO cute!!