So I got a little scissor happy with Kailey's hair. It is a good thing she has curly hair...it makes up for my shortcomings :o) I think it looks pretty cute when it is all dolled up though. What do ya think?
Her hair looks totally cute...I love those curls. Well, I finished "Sarah's Quilt" today. So good. I bawled my eyes out. I LOVED "These is My Words," but this was so great. Tragic, but totally filling. She has a knack for ending a story in a satisfying way. I can't handle a book that leaves me wanting. I've started the next one. Can't wait to see what happens!
9 comments:
I think she looks darling! I love her curls.
So cute!! I love the curly hair! Looks like you did a good job!
Sooo cute! Love it! What a doll!
You did it!? That's adorable!!! Good job! She looks really cute with it.
Oh, those curls! I love it!
I'm in LOVE with her curls!! Good Job Deb!
Oh she looks so chic and darling! I wish I could pull off a cute hair cut like that.
Her hair looks totally cute...I love those curls. Well, I finished "Sarah's Quilt" today. So good. I bawled my eyes out. I LOVED "These is My Words," but this was so great. Tragic, but totally filling. She has a knack for ending a story in a satisfying way. I can't handle a book that leaves me wanting. I've started the next one. Can't wait to see what happens!
SOOO cute. What great curls she has.
Post a Comment