Sunday, April 5, 2009

Turning our Tent Toward the Temple...

or in this case, the computer



No I'm not sporting the punk rocker look... static electricity, lol!
We had fun eating rice krispy treats and building a tent to watch General Conference in this weekend. It was fun for the kids and kept them in the room a little longer. Try it sometime!



8 comments:

Kristin said...

fabulous idea. I love it!

Honey said...

darling pictures!

The Oman Family said...

What a fun idea!

Melanie said...

Great idea! I'm going to try it next time! Maybe we'll have a little more success!

Phillips Family said...

Sounds like a brilliant idea. My wife should have tried that with me!!

Mary said...

What an awesome idea!

I personally love the punk rocker look. :)

Cassavaugh Family said...

I kind of liked the punk rocker look. So this is a great idea. I think this will have to be a MUST DO in October.

We did fairly well this year. I should have taken pictures of the GA puppets made out of lunch sacks. Dan wasn't interested but Sam had fun. You know one could make an entire blog or website with JUST General Conference ideas on it. Hmm that sounds fun. . .nope, I better not take it on.

Chieko said...

What a fun way to watch! Cute pics too.