Saturday, November 29, 2008

Post-Worthy Pictures

Just a bunch of cute pictures I felt were post-worthy!

Doesn't she look like she is doing her nighttime prayers!
She always assumes this position when Dad does....
... This with her. A little scary for me but she thinks it is great and
I have to admit it is pretty cute

I just think this picture is dang cute because I told them to smile for the camera and they both ran over to the mantle and stood together and smiled AND looked forward at the same time. This doesn't happen very often in this house

This one too. Kailey and Liam were two for two on these pictures. Maddy, well....she is still learning all about that smile on que stuff!

Little mischievous Kailey. What do you think is on her face? I'll give you a hint... it is usually applied to cheeks, just not those cheeks! Yep, Desitin, the little stinker! This is what I caught her doing in "quiet time". Teaches me to leave something on her dresser. She now knows how to pull the drawers open and climb up. She did this sly look all on her own.

This is the kiddos first bath ALL together. They had a BLAST! (especially Maddy) She thinks this big bath stuff is great!

4 comments:

xunil2 said...

Cute. Kailey looks way different when her hair is wet.. I didn't recognize her...

Dan and Melissa said...

Debbi, your kids are so cute! Honestly...they must have a good mom because they always look so happy!

Chieko said...

What a fun post! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I am in love with those matching Dresses. Now to slaughter some names Jauna and (because they know you I always call him Bobby so I don't know his name) Gholze (?) pronounced Gayle are in our ward. Small world.