Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy birthday old man!

Bobby works nights so this is what he came home to
whoa! Where is the extinguisher! I almost didn't get them all lit
before the first one was melted down

Another morning picture after a hard nights work

Liam picked out the design on this cake. After I made it I thought "hmmm, he kinds looks like charlie brown with hair!"
This is a busy time of year between holidays and birthdays for us. Bobby is working his way to the big 30....one more year. We all LOVE this man dearly! He works so hard for us both on the job and at home. He is so much fun and thank goodness for his memory because I am losing mine! He helps me remember half the stuff I forget. The kids love his energy with them and he is clearly smitten by his little girls. They have him wrapped around their tiny fingers. Whatta guy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!


4 comments:

Chieko said...

Happy Birthday Bobbie!

Phillips Family said...

29 isn't that bad...some of us are older. Like a fine wine, one improves with age.

Anonymous said...

I love the cake, how cute! And happy birthday to Bobby!

Cassavaugh Family said...

What a nice post. You mentioned it would be a busy week. A birthday, extra "special playtime" meetings (according to Nick) and primary party and . . . the list I'm sure goes on. Good luck!

OH you have inspired me. Now I want to do a calvin and hobbes cake for Nick. Hmmm I might have to talk to you about the method used again.