I had to edit the post because I found a bunch of really cute pictures of Liam when he was younger so I had to add them!
The binky shot
Laying on daddy's chest at 3 weeks
being goofy with dad!
Just this past fall
Such a cutie at 3 years old!Well another year has passed for this little guy. I just can't believe how quickly they fly. We have learned a lot in being his parents. Liam is such a big bundle of energy with an excitement for learning and life. He has the happiest smile and is so sweet. He is so curious and is our little engineer. I love how determined and creative he is when building his "creations". We LOVE him so much and are so glad he is part of our family. Happy birthday BIG BOY!!!
6 comments:
what a great post! hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
I can't believe he is 5! I remember when he was born...wow, time flies! He is a cute big boy!
What the tp train? Girl, that kid is just a little bit brighter than smart!
What adorable pictures! Happy birthday to the little man.
Debbie, I need your help. I saw in this post a little pet lion that your son was holding.
Long story short, Nolan (6 year old) has the same one. He got it when he was in preschool from one of his teachers and now it's his favorite animal and he sleeps with "pet lion" every night. I decided to wash it and totally ruined the mane. Did you buy that for him? Where did you buy it?
If I could get my hands on one again I would be so happy!! Senta
senta@att.net
PS Merry Christmas!
It was Liam holing it and I thin the picture was label--
Liam holding his cats
Post a Comment