Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday my little curious Liam

My little boy is 5 YEARS OLD!!!!!! I can't believe I have a 5 year old ( I think I said that when he turned 4 last year). Today was Liam's birthday but we celebrated with friends and family this past Saturday. This little guy had a monkey of a good time with his friends and Curious George themed party. Take a look.....
Liam and his friends
Curious Liam with Curious George

Liam blew his candles out with his little noise blower!

Little monkey masks they boys made

This party was a TOTAL SURPRISE for Liam. We talked about just having a family party with him so he had no idea what we had up our sleeves! Bobby took him out for a while and I decorated really quick and he came home to a big loud "surprise!" From his friends. I was so mad I had the camera on the wrong setting to get his reaction but the picture captures a little bit. He was HYSTERICALLY laughing when he came up the stairs because he was so excited! I was fun and worth ALL the work that went into the party and keeping it a secret!

Curious George. I made this for a bean bag game they played. He turned out pretty cute!

WOWEE! Look at all those toys!! Talk about hitting the jackpot! His friends and family were good to him as usual.
I took this just because I thought the center piece was a cute idea with the balloons tied to the bananas. (I take no credit...the internet is a WONDERFUL thing!)

GEORGE!!!
It was a very fun day for everyone!

1 comment:

Cassavaugh Family said...

Great pictures. Sam had a fun time. The Curious George theme was very cute.