Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Trip to The Nature Center

We went to the nature center for play group this week. It was fun! They have a whole interactive area in the building and then a stroller friendly path. They also give you nets to try to catch frogs and whatever else you can find.
This is what Liam looked like at the end of the nature center adventure....he is wrapped in Maddy's blanket and his clothes are drying on the pavement. As we were letting the frog below go, Liam decided to try to jump after him and fell off the deck in the pond, totally submerged. It was a little scary and I'm glad Bobby was there to swoop him out real quick. So...we had to end our trip early since I didn't think to bring extra clothes for my 4 year old. Guess I've learned my lesson to be prepared for accidents with ALL my children, even when I don't think there is a need!
We have a frog!

Here he is.........or she?? Not sure



1 comment:

Dan and Melissa said...

That park sounds like fun and so does playgroup! What a beautiful family! I love your baby... she's adorable with those cute chubby cheeks. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to add you guys to my blog. Let's keep in touch. I still remember talking to you for hours at the sandpit... that was fun!