Liam did this pose all by himself. Isn't he handsome!?! Liam is showing off his new dress shirt and new dew (we like to call it the chop-it-all-off-because-it-is-summer dew!)
You have some cute kids! Maddy is so cubby and precious! I wish my kids could have had those chubbs! And Liam...WOW! He is such a little man! I can't believe that time doesn't stop...I have this idea of what your kids look like from the last time I saw you but then pictures like this brings me back to reality that it;s been a while! You have beautiful children!
2 comments:
Liam is so big!! I can't believe how much he has grown. He is looking good!
You have some cute kids! Maddy is so cubby and precious! I wish my kids could have had those chubbs! And Liam...WOW! He is such a little man! I can't believe that time doesn't stop...I have this idea of what your kids look like from the last time I saw you but then pictures like this brings me back to reality that it;s been a while! You have beautiful children!
Post a Comment