Monday, June 9, 2008

Our Beautiful bed of flowers




I LOVE this bed of flowers in our front yard! Too bad they only last a couple of weeks :o( I'm not completely positive of what they are but I think they are a form of Phlox. If anybody else has any idea let me know. The flowers are all gone now and I miss them so I just had to post them on our blog so I can look at them every once in a while :o)

5 comments:

The Oman Family said...

Those are very pretty flowers. I would love to have some like that to look at.

Duludes said...

Yes those are a Creeping Phlox there is also a upright Phlox that can get to be two feet tall. Then the red thorny bush is called a Barberry.

Phillips Family said...

No shock that Marta knows all the flowers...hahhaha. Your house looks fantastic!! We wish we could afford a house, maybe soon. Love the pics, your kids are all getting so big, and I cannot believe you have been married for six years. Seems like yesterday you were planting a toilet paper message in our bathroom as a way to ask Dave to a dance.

Debbie and Bobby said...

I totally should have known i could count on you marta! I also have the upright phlox in my backyard that flowers later in the summer. I didn't know the name of the bush so thanks for that too!

Lauren said...

You have a very beautiful house! It reminds me of the plantation mansions down here in the south with the columns. I love this style of house. Your flowers and kids are pretty too! :)