Liam and Kailey have had their differences (and still do) but they are becoming good little playmates these days and it is fun to see them playing together instead of screaming AT each other all the time!
Don't you just love it when they finally start getting along. Melissa and Jessica are just starting to get along sometimes. It makes parenting so much easier when they are nice to each other!!!
I fought with my brothers my entire life...yet, we are all best friends. I think fighting is a way of loving your siblings, so let the fights rage on!!
2 comments:
Don't you just love it when they finally start getting along. Melissa and Jessica are just starting to get along sometimes. It makes parenting so much easier when they are nice to each other!!!
I fought with my brothers my entire life...yet, we are all best friends. I think fighting is a way of loving your siblings, so let the fights rage on!!
Post a Comment