Sunday, June 1, 2008

Liam is Tagged




Liam's "snow shoes"


10 years ago: I was in the premortal world hoping I would make righteous choices on this earth and be sent to a loving family.
5 things on my list to do tomorrow:
1. play with little puppy-dog Rosebud kitten Rosebud Puppy-dog, Shasta, Mittens, Fuzzy and Stripes (he is very into his stuffed cats and dogs. he wants a real one REAL bad but mom isn't ready for the responsibility of a dog and I don't think dad will EVER let us have a cat, poor kid!)
2. Play with play dough for a couple hours
3. watch Land Before Time for the 100th time or as he calls it "little foot"
4. play on the computer with his best friend Sam
5. build a train track around his entire room reinforced with anything ee can find to prop them up (blankets, boxes, tables beds any object that will hold it in the air. He is becoming an expert at this)
What would I Do if I were a billionaire? Trains, trains and more trains, plus a few stuffed cats and dogs
3 of my bad habits: breaking or destroying things mainly out of "exploring" and pure curiosity, screaming like a girl, picking his nose and (hope your not eating) eating it
favorite things to do: Play with stuffed animals, play with anyone who will play with him, create in sand, play with trains, and most recently eat,eat,eat.
favorite color: Most definitely GREEN
Things you may not know about Liam: He has a peanut allergy, he also has a speech therapist to help him pronounce words better, He thinks he can feed his play babies the way mom feeds baby Madison, he is a very inventive little guy and he is a social butterfly and can make friends with anyone, but can also scare them away with his tantrums (he is 4, I thought that was a two-year-old thing?).
We love our energetic, sweet boy!



No comments: