Monday, December 17, 2007

HO HO HO Merry Christmas




So we had our Ward Christmas party and the activity chair asked Bobby to be Santa Claus. It was pretty humorous for me but he really did a good job and I think it was fun for him. Liam loved sitting on "Santa's lap" but Kailey didn't want to have anything to do with him! I was busy getting costumes put away as I was partly in charge of the Nativity Program the primary put on, so I didn't get pictures of the kids with him. Someone else was taking pictures so when I get ahold of some I will post them! It was a fun night!

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Wow, that is a skinny Santa. Thanks for the pics, your family is looking great...well except for your daughter. Hives look to be rather annoying.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Yeah, the kids kept saying he was too skinny to be Santa. He just said he is still working on it before Christmas!