Sunday, December 30, 2007

Baby on The Way!

Here is our little one on the way! I've never had an ultrasound this late in pregnancy so it was kind of fun. I guess my doctor thought I wasn't gaining enough weight (ha! I feel like I'm HUGE) so she wanted to make sure that it was growing okay. I think that it's just that I have more than twice the house and twice the children to take care of and so the weight hasn't jumped on as quickly as it has in past pregnancies! Anyway, cute huh!?! Check out those BIG brains, hee hee! you can see the umbilical cord by the neck but the tech assured me that it isn't around its neck thankgoodness and everything else checked out okay also. Less than three months to go!

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

That is a freaky picture!!! At first i thought it was a weird picture of a man with a bald head and hair on the side...then i read your post and realized they were the kid's brains. Looks like things are good. Good luck.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Yeah, I guess it can look kind of freaky without any explanation! It is pretty cool though because it is the first 3D picture I've have at this stage in a pregnancy.

The Oman Family said...

That is so cool to see!! It would be fun to have a 3D ultrasound picture. Glad all is going well!!