Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy 28th Birthday Bobby!


Bobby's birthday is 6 days after Liam's (Dec. 1st) so I got to use my new cake skills (or tricks anyhow) and make him a football cake. It was a pretty low key day. Liam and I had a Nativity rehearsal for 4 hours that morning so poor Bobby had to wait for us to come home to celebrate. It was good though. We ordered car side to go applebees, since it is tradition to have our take out of choice on our birthday and he got some socks and a book and lots of love from the family! I think he had a good day!

1 comment:

The Oman Family said...

Sam couldn't believe how old Bobby is until he realized he will be 28 in a few months. Now he can't believe how young Bobby is :) Happy Belated Birthday Bobby.