A few pictures from her special day! Avery is such a sweetheart. She has been so easy going and willing to put up with all that her siblings seem fit to inflict on her. Now that she is getting more mobile she is starting to have more of an opinion. She says mamamamamama and gibber jabbers a lot. She is working on waving bye, bye. She isn't walking on her own yet but her favorite position is squatting and raising to standing position over and over so she is well on her way. (with Liam and Kailey walking at 9 months I'm just fine with this) She does the cutest little head-cock and smile that you just can't resist! I will have to post her stats next week after her doc appt. I have a good feeling she will be the smalles,t at a year, of our clan. We love this little peanut of ours!!!
Avery and I were actually down and Grandma and Grandpa Christensen's house so she got a cupcake there and a mini-cake on Sunday when we returned home. Not that it really mattered much to her. She isn't in love with the idea of food. We need to work on that one...
2 comments:
She is such a doll! Happy Birthday Avery!
Time goes by so fast! Happy birthday, cute girl!
Post a Comment