Sunday, April 22, 2012

No Blogging Anniversary and Liam and his violin

Nothing like returning to blogging at your one year anniversary of not blogging! Man things really have changed on here since the last time I posted! I'm gonna give this another go. Hopefully I can be a little more consistent. Last year blogging took a back seat when my dad was really sick and passed away. I just kinda lost motivation. I've been telling myself I'm gonna get started again and just never do.... so here goes. My first attempt to get the ball rolling again after a year. Let's hope it sticks!


This past school year Liam has been taking Violin lessons.  It has been a real blessing to our home.  He has a great teacher and a great group of kids that he works with.  And it is a lot of work for me too!  We have loved the music and Liam loves the challenge.He has completed tow consecutive "100 day challenges"  where he has played consecutively every day.  This video is his latest recital piece, Etude, from the Suzuki Book 1. 

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

WELCOME BACK!! Good to see a post from the best Ricks College All-Star basketball player that I ever saw.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Ha! Thanks Adam! Hope you and your cute fam are doing well!

Duludes said...

I take frequent stops on the whole blog post to. Good to hear from ya.