Monday, January 5, 2009

It's time to put the gates up!

She's Crawling! AHHHH! Maddie started crawling this weekend. I LOVE seeing them achieve milestones but I just can't believe we've had her long enough to be at this stage! I'm excited for her newfound freedom...sort of :o)

7 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

So cute! I just want to pick up that cute little butter ball & squeeze her!

Kristin said...

What a cutie. Congrats on the milestone!

The Oman Family said...

Wow, time has flown! She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

even though Blade is only 3 months I believe we're going to be putting up the gates within the next 2 months! She is super cute!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I love this stage, so fun!

Unknown said...

I ditto the squeezing. She is so cute. I love this milestone but I would rather it be later in life and come with self cleaning carpets. ;)

Rebecca said...

Hey!! I don't know if you remember us or not. I saw that you commented on a post I put up on the BYU sandbox blog over a year ago. Unfortunately, I haven't been on it in that long. Anyway, we were your upstairs neighbors at Wymount for a few months before Ryan graduated. Anyway, if you're interested, we have a blog at rebecca.briggsfam.com. Hope all is well!!