The months are just flying by with little bundle of cuteness! She is so much fun. She is getting so that she has quite the opinion about what she wants and doesn't want, and what she doesn't want is anyone taking anything out of her hands. Maddie has been dabbling in this and that and she has figured out that she prefers finger foods over the spooned kind. She seems far more interested in table food than the other two were. We also got her a straw cup that she recently figured out how to drink out of. It is so cute to watch her suck away on it. She loves to watch Liam and Kailey play and I love that she loves it too! She will rock on her hands and knees now and reach as far as she can until she flops onto her belly then scream like a beached whale until I help her remember that she knows how to roll. IT is SO FUNNY (at least I think so)! No crawling yet and I'm Totally okay with that! We are so blessed to have this sweet child. She has certainly made having three easiER than we expected!
3 comments:
She really does have the cutest smile. Its like her whole face is smiling.
I love those rolls and her smile!!! She sure is a cutie. I always enjoy watching her leg exercise thing too :)
We love your baby's chubbyness.
Post a Comment