Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas pictures

It is a lot of work to get these guys dressed up and all looking forward for a picture! ! We just used our timer on our camera and we got the two older kids to look forward by having them count the blinks of the red light until it took the picture and I snapped my finger in front of Maddie to get her to look foward then dropped my hand at the last second. whew!
After several tries, this was the best pictures we got
What a cute boy!
Those arms don't go down
See, they are still up in this pictures too!
Kailey was ready to be done

Now she is just being a tease

My sweet middle child

all three of them

Maddie was looking at either Liam or Kailey in at least half of the pictures.

I love Liam's face in this picture!

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome family picture! I can't believe you did it yourselves! Amazing!

The Calkins said...

What a great family picture. I can't believe how grown up you kids are getting! And I love your Christmas Tree.

Kristin said...

Cute pics. I love the girls' dresses. You all look great.

Leslie & Matt said...

Wow, I am impressed! The first pic looks great-I would never have guessed it was a timer pic!! We are about to attempt the same thing, but I am not too hopeful that ours will turn out so great! Wish me luck!!

The Oman Family said...

I love the pictures and thanks for the Christmas card. I am amazed you got them all to look forward.

Honey said...

Very impressive! You all look great. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Cassavaugh Family said...

OH so cute! What great family pictures. Liam looks SO handsome in that suit. Can't bring myself to investing in one for Sam until he slows down growing a bit! Dan is getting one for his birthday next month. :)

The dresses are adorable! You all look great. Is that at your house? The tree is beautiful too.

Chieko said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm amazed by your kids' cooperation! And your tree is BEAUTIFUL!!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Thanks for the compliments! The tree is a fake one we baught from the Summers this year before they moved. Emily sold us her decorations along with so we were excited! We decided since Kailey got those hives we might as well get a good tree to last us and they wanted to get rid of theirs before they moved so it was perfect!

Dan and Melissa said...

What beautiful pics...what a beautiful family! I love those dresses!!!

Nan and Aaron said...

Adorable pictures and I am SOOOO impressed that you took the family one by yourselves with the timer. That would NEVER work with my boys.