Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Maddie!!!

Maddie, our little sweetheart turned two on March 30th. She has been by far the easiest baby we've had. First of all she has no food allergies or genetic disorders that we know, of which gives her a head start! but it is her awareness of others around her and her attentiveness that have made her so fun. She understands so much and is always saying "I lu yu" (I love you) and giving hugs and kisses. She also is a little mocking bird and does whatever Liam and Kailey are doing. But don't be fooled. She still has some MacKenzie attitude in her and knows how to throw a sideways glance like no other. We've gotten a preview of "Maddie: the teen years", ha! (I'll laugh about it for now) She truly has been so fun to have in our family and is such blessing. We love you Miss Maddie!!!
she had just barely woken up and was in awe of her "special balloon"

Enjoying her cake and wondering why I am taking pictures of her eating it!

"lella" is what she is telling daddy. All the Disney Princesses are "lella"

The cute little birthday girl with her princess hat!


Checking out her Cinderella Cake

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

What a great birthday. The cake looked very good!!

Anonymous said...

Did you decorate that cake? It looks awesome!