The kids and I had fun with this years teacher gifts: a hand-painted pot with a bag of dirt, package of forget-me-not seeds and a sweet picture of the flowers they've helped grow this year!
OH MY! What a perfect idea! I am horrible at the year end thing - I'm an emotional mess because I am so grateful for the teachers and all they have done for the kids. But I really have to do something. This could be fun. Now to add it to the list, there might be some space left. . .
5 comments:
Those are so cute, what a great idea!
I had no idea people give teachers gifts. Those are cute.
That is such a cute idea Debbie - I think I might steal it! Thanks!
OH MY! What a perfect idea! I am horrible at the year end thing - I'm an emotional mess because I am so grateful for the teachers and all they have done for the kids. But I really have to do something. This could be fun. Now to add it to the list, there might be some space left. . .
Ok,so I'm soooo going to copy you next year! What a cute idea! Love it!
Post a Comment