Kailey had a field trip with her preschool class this week to the greenhouse. When I asked her "Do you want to go to the Greenhouse?" She said "No, I want to go to the blue house" lol! I wonder if she meant our house?
Every time I pick Maddie up she reaches around my neck with her chubby little arms and sticks her hands under my hair on the neck and runs her finger through over and over. So sweet, and I appreciate that she doesn't pull it, like other babies I know have done :o)
Liam had his first t-ball game today. He did a great job of mulling other kids on his team over for the ball, throwing his mitt down in protest when HE didn't get the ball and made several attempts to get more than one turn at bat each inning. That's my Liam! (He actually did pretty well, but those little things just make me laugh)
4 comments:
Cute stuff. Wasn't the wind atrocious today?
So cute! I love it when little people are gentle - a pleasant surprise.
So sweet, I need to post more things like that. Rather than all the stuff that stresses me out! hehe
SOOO CUTE! I had to laugh about the "blue house." I also loved the T-ball account (I can relate cause Katie is in a team and it's the cutest thing ever).
Post a Comment